Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chapter Five -- KA model M

CHAPTER FIVE
 

1932 Model M, was also introduced with production discontinued in 1933.

Wow, a vintage model M sold for $891.07 in February 2007 on Ebay!






 

 

 

PHOTO OF KA MODEL  [see the photo taken at the KA museum] http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/332268998/in/photostream/

ATTACHMENTS

From this photo, it appears this model uses the same type of beaters as the model F and it looks like a stainless steel bowl. Since I do not have a manual for this model, I am not sure what, if any additional attachments were produced and advertised with it.

Coffee/cereal grinder.

Pea sheller

Citrus juicer

Ice cream maker

Pelican slicer

Rotary slicer

Meat grinder

Can opener

Colander & sieve

Hot/cold water jacket

Splash shield

Pouring chute

Oil dropper

Knife sharpener

Silver Buffer

Ice cream maker

 

INSTRUCTION MANUAL

1 comment:

  1. Hi - thanks for the great information! I have my grandmother's model M and manual. I can scan you a copy of it if you would like. Let me know where to send it.

    ReplyDelete